Delicious Thai soup. You can also cook it using Thai chili paste and a dash of coconut milk. Service with rice, plain or flavoured, which ever you prefer.
Course: Main Course
2 Chili Pepper
1/2L Chicken Stock
4Leaves Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Heat up some water and add all the base broth ingredients in.
- Cook 10min.
1tsp Fish Sauce
- Add the remainder of the cooking ingredients. Save the prawns to add towards the end as they won't need to cook very long.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Now add the prawns and cook 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the prawns you have.
- Remove the lemongrass before serving.
You have all the ingredients to cook this recipe immediately. Go to Cook Now recipes.
You are missing some ingredients but you can use what you have at home to make a few changes to the recipe and start cooking. Go to Cook Now recipes.
What's to Eat? is essentially a recipe book. Using the ingredients you have at home, we will flag up the recipes you can cook immediately, and those for which you may need to swap one or more ingredients.