120grams Condensed Milk
80grams Evaporated Milk
1tsp Vanilla Essence
- Ground the peanuts and simmer in the water for 10 minutes. Filter the water and it keep aside. You can discard the peanuts now all the flavour is in the water.
- In 2 bowls, separate the egg white/yolk.Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- In the second bowl, beat in the egg yolk, milks, water, vanilla essence, ginger and zest.
- Gently add the egg white to the mix.
- Cook on a bain-marie for 20min at 180C.
You have all the ingredients to cook this recipe immediately. Go to Cook Now recipes.
You are missing some ingredients but you can use what you have at home to make a few changes to the recipe and start cooking. Go to Cook Now recipes.
What's to Eat? is essentially a recipe book. Using the ingredients you have at home, we will flag up the recipes you can cook immediately, and those for which you may need to swap one or more ingredients.